Brew Cruz- Santa Cruz's original brewery tour
Explore the Santa Cruz brew trail with a private tour on Betty Jane, a fully restored 1989 Thomas International that comfortably holds groups of 8 - 15 people.
A private tour includes a 4 hour drive around scenic Santa Cruz on Brew Cruz's beautifully restored, unique 1989 school bus, 'Betty Jane', a pint for each passenger at each of the 3 breweries you choose to stop at, tours with the brewmasters, beer history, music on-board and many unforgettable memories!
Santa Cruz, California
Complimentary pick-up and drop off service for: Santa Cruz, Live Oak, Soquel, Capitola, Aptos, Rio del Mar, Felton, Ben Lomand
The private tour requires a minimum of 8 passengers, and a maximum of 15 (the bus capacity).
Passengers are allowed to bring their own beer tasters and snacks on the bus to enjoy during our ride.
Pricing & Booking
Private tours for groups of 8-15 start at $69 per person.
Annie is a Santa Cruz native and has been operating the Brew Cruz locally for almost 3 years! She's a craft beer enthusiast and has deep knowledge of the local beer scene and different beers.
Breweries & Taprooms
- Corralitos Brewing Co: 2536 Freedom Blvd. Watsonville
- Discretion Brewing: 2703 41st Ave. Soquel
- East Cliff Brewing: 21517 E. Cliff Dr. Santa Cruz
- Elkhorn Slough Brewing Co: 65 Hangar Way, Watsonville
- Highway 1 Brewing Co: 5720 Cabrillo Hwy. Pescadero
- New Bohemia Brewing Co: 1030 41st Ave. Santa Cruz
- Santa Cruz Ale Works: 150 Dubois St. Santa Cruz
- Santa Cruz Mountain Brewing: 402 Ingalls St. Santa Cruz
- Seabright Brewery: 519 Seabright Ave. Santa Cruz
- Shanty Shack Brewing: 138 Fern St. Santa Cruz
- Steel Bonnet Brewing: 20 Victor Square Scotts Valley
- Beer Thirty Bottle Shop & Pour House: 2504 S. Main St. Soquel
- Cremer House: 6256 Hwy. 9 Felton
- Lupulo Craft Beer House: 233 Cathcart St. Santa Cruz
- Parish Publick House: 841 Almar Ave. Santa Cruz
- Seven Bridges Co-Op Brewing Supply: (Homebrew Shop w/ samples) 325 A. River St. Santa Cruz
- West End Tap & Kitchen: 334 D. Ingalls St. Santa Cruz
- 99 Bottles: 110 Walnut Ave. Santa Cruz
"Brew Cruz was incredible! Annie, the host, made it a fun experience for everyone. I am not a huge beer drinker, yet Annie made sure I found the perfect beer for my taste at each brewery. She also made sure we had tables reserved and quick service. The bus was beautiful inside....way more comfortable then those standard wine/beer tour vans! Perfect for a birthday celebration, team building, girls/guys day out, or any special occasion."
"All I have to say is wow. Annie is so amazing! She made our trip so special! Her excitement and knowledge of the beer was outstanding. She picked us up from our house, had great music playing and shuttled us between 3 breweries in her magnificent bus. She knew all the brewers personally. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to have a truly unique and fun experience!"